Image Map

Friday, February 18, 2011

I think we have come to an understanding

Everyone has their own way of doing things so as parents this can be difficult cuss you both may have different idea of any give situation. Like in our house I have on a few occasions fallen asleep well putting the Toad to bed I have gotten the impress that Rob doesn't understand this or how it may happen. For me it is simple I may tell the toad I will lay there for 5 mins I close my eyes for a second and then an hour or even 8 hrs later I wake up.  Now on a few occasions I have been woken up with a look from my loving hubby like he can't understand how it happens.

8:30 last night! love you both xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map