Image Map

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Enjoy the Game

Well if I didn't know it before I know it now.. Life is too short! So today I am going to live full throttle, I am going to take my kids to a Superbowl party and not worry about what time they go to bed at, I am going to listen to my husband and his buddies since grade 5 tell stories about their high school days and laugh with them. I am going to play on the floor with my kids and their friends well grown men yell at an over sized TV. I am going to eat like I don't have to fit into a bathing suit in t-minus 23 days, that's right bring on the dips, the chips and the chili mama doesn't care today! Hell I may go wild and toss in a Pepsi and a beer or two. I am going to enjoy the time with my friend and their families I am going to be in the moment and Live, Laugh and Love! And if a football game is on at the same time so be it. I hope you all enjoy the game and all the fun that goes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map