Image Map

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wow that chick Rocks

I have had the weekend to admire Cartoon Nicole, Wow she looks good! I told Danielle when she sent me the 1st Cartoon me that I am not at all that Fab in real life and we would need to change her a bit.
I look at CN(Cartoon Nicole) and I think wow that girl looks to have it all together, first look how skinny she is. She must make the time for herself to work out, she must get up early and do it before her kids get up. I think she likes the early mornings maybe a bit of quiet mediation's as well before the days starts. She would do that to collect herself and be at peace for the day. (no not like real Nicole)

Her shirt looks clean, what the hell !
Is her son looking at the camera hmm she must be way more relaxed the the Real me..
I bet she never would forget her son soccer orientation, or a friends birthday. I bet she always gets everything she needs from the grocery store on the first trip. She seems like the type who is never to tired to stay up and watch the ball game with her husband. She would never have her friends over with dirty floors or a full dishwasher.

She ROCKS. I just hope Rob and the kids don't start to get confused and expect me to be like her cuss I am tired just imagining her life.

Happy Tuesday and p.s only 3 more sleeps till Girls weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hah! :)

    I LOVE your new blog design..you're header is especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what her friends are like? I bet they would never get so drunk they would push there friend down the street in a shopping cart or dance on top of bars?? I bet they drink Martini's with olives and talk about how perfect their child are... lol I for one LOVE the real Nicole and think that CN is just a reflection of all the wonderful things we love about the real you. Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design! I have been wanting to update mine too but it'll stay on my 'to do' list for now! Nice job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too love the new look!!! it's totally fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAH! I think we all wish we looked like Cartoon Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Cartoon Nicole is that perfect, she must be pretty boring!! I'm sure that you're much more fun than she is!!

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map