Image Map

Monday, May 23, 2011

Date Day!

You heard it I have actually been able to pull off a date!

We put it in our calendar and we are going to do it! A bit of lunch and a movie, honestly what could be a better way to end a long weekend.

We arranged for someone to be with the kids, we will have showers and get ready, we will listen to some music on the way to the date and turn it up if we want and listen to a whole song with out having to answer ANY questions.

We will be excited to chat and enjoying some lunch, WE WILL LAUGH.. God will we laugh.. It will remind us why we love each other so much. I have even shaved my legs for this date! I have been looking forward to this day for a week and can't believe it is here already!!

Can't wait to meet up for lunch and a chick flick with my girl.. xoxo Love ya Amanda see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map