Image Map

Monday, May 30, 2011

My new digs

I want to say a BIG huge thank you to my new mom buddy Sarah at Not so Silent Mommy http://not-so-silent-mommy.blogspot.com/#axzz1Ns8TD46B who introduced me to Danielle and her awesome blog design..

Ms. Danielle Design's

I contacted Danielle and we came up with some fun ideas and YIPPPEE my new blog look!! I love it and would love to know what you think.

I have a fun post for tomorrow all about how I want to be more like the new Cartoon Me..
Thank you Danielle for your professionalism, your speed and my freakin awesome new page..

Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! And I so recognize your husband I had the same one LOL I love how our cartoon selves look so much skinnier and more done up. Can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it!! But you already knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it beyond words. I'm especially loving the Corona! Would it be weird to ask her to do my blog too?? But I want your cartoon family on it?? LOL Just kidding!! Looking forward to the post tomorrow. She really does have beautiful hair... I'm jealous of her :)

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map