Image Map

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Princess and the Frog

Welcome everyone who is dropping by from the Hop!! Great to have you stop by.. Come on in can I get you something to drink??

Well Miss Lovely turned 9 months old on Monday.. What the hell is going on ?? Where is the time going? I can't believe there was a time where she was not apart of our life and family. Lovely has lived up to her nickname,she is just that truly Lovely. Her smile (which is always on her face) can light up a room. She brings joy not only to us but every stranger she lights up for each day.

When the Toad was first born he got a large stuffed frog as a gift, I used it as a marker for his growth over the first year of his life so I held onto that frog for Lovely and wanted to share her pics..

Our little princess and her frog...


during our move.. check out that christmas tree!



5 months sitting up(for a bit)





oh no on the move!!

would not sit for long so.. insert stool!

Just Chillin!

9 comments:

  1. Wow I love seeing the changes! Love the frog too! Is that why Toad is Toad? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweeeeeeeeeeet! i love the progression!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use the stuffed frog as a "ruler". Wow, they do grow too fast!!! She is just gorgeous, and so happy!!! Have fun and thanks for such a sweet post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! That is so adorable!! Watching the changes are great!

    I am stopping by to say thank you for participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop and for posting it. I am following you.

    I hope you have a great evening!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, so cute! New follower, I can't wait to read more!

    Following you from the blog hop!

    Please visit me at:

    http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone for stopping by and checking out our sweet baby girl.. and yes Staceroo that is how he got his nickname and it fits that little card

    HAPPY THURSDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at your numbers climb! You go girl! She is beautiful I did the monthly photos as well so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute idea with the frog in each milestone photo. Times does fly. I found you on Get Wired Wednesday and I'm now following you. I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I can also be found in facebook too http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and twitter @DeniseLillaRose If you like/follow me there I will do the same for you. When you stop by my blog, please check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry).

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map