Image Map

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And the Award goes to......




When I started my blog I wanted to write about my family so that I didn't forget some of the funny and sweet moments we shared well they were young. My grandma has an amazing collection of journals and this was my version. What I did not know was that I was going to find all these awesome mom's out there doing the same thing. I love to read about their kids, their take on everyday life and laugh.. some pretty funny women out there.

Some of these awesome mom bloggers have be rewarded by their peers for their writing and I am always so jealous happy to see them recognized. I find myself reading a few mommy bloggers each day and one of those mom's is Sarah at Not So Silent Mommy and guess what she gave me an award!! Oh Wow so fun!!



SO for you non bloggin peeps what happens  when you get an award or so I have seen, you must list 7 things people may not know about you (hard since I talk A LOT) and then award this award to 7 other bloggers you love or feel deserve it.. So first  7 Things about me..

1. I love Britney Spears.. There I said it.

2. I believe in the Secret/the law of attraction BIG TIME this is my religion.. Ask my peeps don't mess with my connection with the universe.

3. I have always said and stand by the fact that I love being a working mom, but with my return to work so close I am freaking out.. My dream is to work but be done in time to get the Toad from the bus stop each day.. I want him to tell me about his day not the daycare lady.. PUTTING IT OUT to the universe..

4. I could spend a whole day in bed. Ah the dream wife... one problem I would be sleeping :)

5. I still look pregnant. Yep I have a 8 month old but still look pregnant.. Gonna have to kick it up a notch to get this belly gone!

6. I have 10 sisters. Yep.. Cherie and I have the same rents, Heather,April and Beth are my sweet and amazing bonus sisters (step) and then I have 6 wonderful sister in laws. Each one of them adds so much to my life.. I am blessed! xoxo Love you girls

7. I miss playing baseball this year.. mostly I miss Sunday beer with my peeps..

K now to give.. I have some of the same people as Sarah has given the award to so I will leave them off for this time around (sorry Lisa and Sarah you would have been first on my list).

Here are some amazing blogs I read each day, you will see a theme they all are well written, share photos and family stories and will make you laugh and think.. Enjoy!!

9 comments:

  1. I love your 'Picture A Day' pic...so cute!

    Thank you SO much for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I actually found your blog through NotSoSilentMommy, who awarded me the stylish blogger award too! You're funny! I love reading stuff that makes me laugh! I'm following you now!

    If you like reading funnies about mommy life, stop by my site sometime -- I write a humorous blog about everything motherhood at Misadventures in Motherhood

    It's usually good for a laugh! Have a great week!

    Smiles, Jenn
    www.misadventuresinmotherhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!

    Thanks so much lady!!

    I love the pic a day idea too -
    You are so sweet.

    xo
    babymama
    avagracescloset

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I always enjoy my visits to your site!! I am a big bleiver in the secret to, so I will send you good energy about your working wishes!!! Thank you for the shout out! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award friend. I would give this award out to other bloggers but you are the only one I follow and the only one that follows me... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to thank the academy...ummm I mean YOU!!! Thanks girl! That's awesome...does this mean I'm a real blogger now?!?

    Wheeeee I really appreciate it! Now off to find 7 things about moi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a ton of sisters!

    I have one step sister and 2 sisters-in-law. Oh, and one more sil after next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen pictures, and you do not still look pregnant!! I can't believe you admitted to liking Britney Spears! lol and I'm totally with you on not messing with the universe!! Congrats on your award girl, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map