When I started my blog I wanted to write about my family so that I didn't forget some of the funny and sweet moments we shared well they were young. My grandma has an amazing collection of journals and this was my version. What I did not know was that I was going to find all these awesome mom's out there doing the same thing. I love to read about their kids, their take on everyday life and laugh.. some pretty funny women out there.
Some of these awesome mom bloggers have be rewarded by their peers for their writing and I am always so
SO for you non bloggin peeps what happens when you get an award or so I have seen, you must list 7 things people may not know about you (hard since I talk A LOT) and then award this award to 7 other bloggers you love or feel deserve it.. So first 7 Things about me..
1. I love Britney Spears.. There I said it.
2. I believe in the Secret/the law of attraction BIG TIME this is my religion.. Ask my peeps don't mess with my connection with the universe.
3. I have always said and stand by the fact that I love being a working mom, but with my return to work so close I am freaking out.. My dream is to work but be done in time to get the Toad from the bus stop each day.. I want him to tell me about his day not the daycare lady.. PUTTING IT OUT to the universe..
4. I could spend a whole day in bed. Ah the dream wife... one problem I would be sleeping :)
5. I still look pregnant. Yep I have a 8 month old but still look pregnant.. Gonna have to kick it up a notch to get this belly gone!
6. I have 10 sisters. Yep.. Cherie and I have the same rents, Heather,April and Beth are my sweet and amazing bonus sisters (step) and then I have 6 wonderful sister in laws. Each one of them adds so much to my life.. I am blessed! xoxo Love you girls
7. I miss playing baseball this year.. mostly I miss Sunday beer with my peeps..
K now to give.. I have some of the same people as Sarah has given the award to so I will leave them off for this time around (sorry Lisa and Sarah you would have been first on my list).
Here are some amazing blogs I read each day, you will see a theme they all are well written, share photos and family stories and will make you laugh and think.. Enjoy!!
1. Mommy Again