Image Map

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Good To Know

Pre posted so please know I am somewhere sleeping and HUNG OVER!

~ A huge shed can come in the smallest box.. yikes that is what they call some assembly required.

~ holy hot !

~my baby boy is part fish

~watching your kid with their friends is pretty awesome!

~I love Tuesday's and Thursdays!!

~ Write it down people I used my cell phone this week and it was charged.. and had minutes... and of course was not at all an emergancy.. ha ha LOVE YOU P.. xoxo

~I am slowly going crazy 1234 switch.

~ Girls weekend takes so long to get here and goes too fast.

~Someone in this house has baby teeth still and it is not Lovely or Toad.. Yikes dental surgery here I come :(

~Why does it bother me more that beer is expensive then lettuce being expensive.. ??

~ When Toad says the word Balls it makes me giggle like a 10 year old boy.
he said balls.. ha ha

~I never have enough garbage tags! NEVER!!

~ Cleaning lady needed STAT! my dance floor never stays clean...(that's right the Gundry have a dance floor)

~ Friday will go down in  history as the longest day EVER!

~seeing my son with his legs up in the stirups will go down as one of the funniest things I have EVER seen.. god love that kid..

~Toad is braver then he knows..

~ I have the best husband ever! I hope the kids are good for you this weekend and thank you for keepin them dry, safe and feed.. If the bathrooms get cleaned and the floors get vaccumed well I am gone so be it.. :)

~I need more happy Pills..

Happy Weekend..

3 comments:

  1. haha I love these posts! Hope girls weekend is going great! You still have baby teeth?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy Going Slowly Am I,,,,, 1,2,3,4,5,6 SWITCH!
    Hope you're having fun girl, and how do you still have baby teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone is concerned about your baby teeth, i'm more concerned about the toad being in stirrups, and the fact that he says balls. I'm subliminally making a connection.

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map