So Friday = Top 5 List which I always get my theme from old list on Kate`s Blog .
So this week I borrowed Top 5 Films! (in my opinion)
1. Beautiful Girls- Story follows a Piano player who returns home when he finds himself at a crossroads in his life. This is an older movie jammed with tons of stars, a great soundtrack and I always love a friend themed movie!!
2. Serendipity- Follows a couple who leaves their love up to the universe (which I of course believe in) and the way the universe brings them back to each other.
3. Sliding Doors- When one door closes another opens.. this movie changed my mind on so many things in life. The movie shows how one women`s life, job, love life all hinge on her catching a train one day. LOVE this movie...
4. The Sweetest Thing- Just a great chick flick that made me laugh, and remember why I love my girlfriends so very much!!
5. Notebook- I don`t love the movie as much as the book.. but the story is great!
Happy Friday and I wanted to add a movie I just rented last night.. Just go with it.. MUST watch I laughed a LOT!!