Image Map

Sunday, April 3, 2011

This is not going to be fun!

So today I somehow got wrapped up in something that scares the crap out of me.. Running! Yeah I know Emma you just spit your tea out.. See as little as 10 years ago you could find me on any given night with my feet up on the couch, pack of smokes and asthma puffer on top of it right beside my beer, sick I know but that was me.
If my friends got the call that I had been hurt in a fire or mugged and the police said We just don't understand it seemed like she didn't even run, they would understand. See I have not be diagnosed with it but I am pretty sure I am allergic to running. So it would seem strange that you would see it on my Bucket List but it is if you look way way way down on the list you will see Run a 5 KM fun run and in brackets it says run the whole thing.. ah hahaha

So today well chatting with a buddy who is "learning to Run" my sweet hubby challenged her to train a bit and that they would run a 5k together..hmm I said I want in on this! WHAT did I even just say that ? What is wrong with me?? did I bump my head today and not remember it? 

No I want to do it, I want to cross it off my list. When I had the toad I decided to take place in the 60 Km Weekend to End Breast Cancer for many reasons but it sure was a great way to get back in shape after having a baby. So training for a run after having Lovely sounds okay. Right? Oh god I hope I don't die crossing it off the Bucket list! Yikes I already want to quit..
No I can do this, right after this blizzard !



Here's to crossing off some thing you never thought you could do..

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to get to know people and find new things to read. I want to be a runner but sadly I am not. I try and try and try but nope. I want to run a Disney 5k well power walk but I am afraid of humiliation. I am hoping to get past this, keep us posted on training :)

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map