Image Map

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Awake with a Bang!

OOPS

so the kids got a bunch of books and lovely gifts for Easter, some from the Bunny, some from grandparents and Aunts. When I have a bunch of loads to take upstairs I put them on the steps and each trip take one load (depending on what is in my arms) well last night I went to bed with one last trip still on the steps..




And this morning I woke to a huge bang.. Yep Rob was heading down for his run and stepped on the books and went sliding down the stairs HARD. I shot out of bed and knew that second what happened.. I yelled out are you okay? Nothing YIKES Batman killed my husband..

Then I heard it the mumbled swearing and I am 100% sure it was not at Batman but rather at his awesome and loving wife who left the books on the steps.

This morning when the Toad got up I said your dad fell down the stairs today on the books did you hear him? His eyes got HUGE and he said oh no, Is he really mad at you? HA HA I said yes I think he is..

So in true Rob and Nic style I thought and thought about how can I turn this to a laugh? And lets see how he does getting changed after work..

only problem I forgot how much I use the stairs each day!


3 comments:

  1. That is so funny! SO something I would do! Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it went AWESOME!! I met him in the drive way and asked if he wanted to come with me to get the Toad from Daycare and he said yes but that he wanted to get a hat.. so I watch him go in cuss I knew he would "pretend" to not see it. I saw him stop at the bottom of the stairs and look up and then head up. I got in the truck and waited he started to walk past the front and was not looking at me then he started to laugh and gave me the finger ha ha .. WIN for me! he laughed!! All I wanted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map