Image Map

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lesson Learned

~ Easter Feaster's where it's at! Thanks Steve and Pauline what a great day in the backyard with your friends and family!!

~My babies laugh is pretty sweet!

~No matter how many times I just don't learn that if I wash a hot burner with a baby cloth I will leave some of my skin on the burner

~ Rain Rain GO AWAY!!!

~ I want to play Barbies soo bad just need a break from the superhero`s

~A surprise visit from a thoughtful friend is the best way to spend the day you had no plans. Thanks Marion I can't wait to plant my "Al" bulbs xoxoxoxoxox

~ I was thinking I never read anymore.. but then I thought of all the Facebook post I read , or blog post that I read each day.. WOW I read so much more then I ever did..

~ Running and watching a movie is my new fave thing.

~ Mamma needs her daycare days!! love my son but man do I love daycare days!

~I will miss you Micheal Scott!!!

~I should have one morning a week that I pretend to have no power.. Cuss this chick can get a lot done with no distractions

~ Wind on Thursday = broken back on Friday pickin up all the tree branches in the backyard

~ Britney is back and I LOVE her new song have a listen Come on it is fun to dance on Saturday AM!

~ I have been counting down for a week for one night out with our peeps and my man.

~ The toad thinks that a camp out is sleeping on an air mattress in our room and I am okay with that for now

~Love watching ball with my man! Jays are holding their own so far!

Happy Weekend Everyone! Hope to see a bunch of you out tonight to celebrate Misters Bday and all things deep fried.. I may even put some lipstick on .. watch out!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post Nicole! You sound really content and happy in life! Also I'm so excited about Britney's tour! Are you getting tickets to her show in Toronto?

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map