Image Map

Monday, March 7, 2011

Crop Circles

A strange thing is going on in our house, I am not sure how it is happening see much like crop circles it happens when no one is in the room or looking. The first occurrence happened this Saturday, I put Lovely on the bedroom floor while I was blow drying my hair. When I came out of the bathroom this is what I saw...

This is not an attempt to strengthen her arms!

There was no one in the room when I came out and all those toys had not been in our room when I closed the door? What was going on? I of course called the Toad but he had heard nothing or seen nothing. Ah well chalk it up as a one time mystery

OR WAS IT?!

I went to the front door to get the paper today and this is what I found when I came back

The Evil Stacker strikes again!

I of course asked the Toad  he said he didn't see anything..Calling Nancy Drew we have ourselves a wee mystery!

1 comment:

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map