Image Map

Friday, March 11, 2011

Cabin Fever

We got it bad here! I woke up this morning in a horrible mood! Nothing the kids or hubby did to set it off just grumpy. When you leave our room and head down the hall towards the stairs you see straight out to our back , I was greeted by the beautiful big old trees in the yard being covered in snow.. wow that is soo pretty I thought and then the bad mood hit me.. more snow ah man.  I tried to snap out of it all day, the kids and I tried everything to make ourselves laugh!




But I still feel like I have a zoo of animals all stuck in the house!



Ah we need the spring to come so we can get out and get moving, start to enjoy our backyard again, long walks and time at the park! I hope this bad mood is gone by tomorrow cuss Rob is off on a boys weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map