Image Map

Monday, August 1, 2011

An Idea

As I movin into the 6 week countdown to my return to work, I have a lot of fun stuff I want to get done with the kids, I have a long list of things I want to get done around the house, I have weight I want to lose and friends I need to spend time with. So I have a fun Idea.....
I found this little thing a while ago,



I love it all but I mostly love the one line that says if you feel like you don't have enough time stop watching TV and I think it is sooo true! My idea is to not give up tv but to use my time wisely and not waste so much of it. I really truly believe we lose part of our life in front of the tv..

So when Lovely goes for her first nap I use that time to work out and shower , then the next nap I sit and watch tv or go on the computer well friends that is going to change.. lets see how much I can do in 6 weeks if I cut out that tv... I will keep a list of things I get done I am excited to see how this will work..

See you TV hello Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map