Image Map

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good To Know

Happy Saturday!!! T minus 2 sleeps till this Momma goes back to work..keep playing the following saying over and over again in my head. "every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end" and that last beginning was one of my life's greatest pleasures, so yeah tears will fall....

So some things from the past week that I wanted to share.....

~Lovely seems to not be a huge fan of Bayfield.. may all be a bit too much for her.

~Accidental Traditions are fun!

~Time goes by faster when you want it to slow down...

~Letting your kids venture off alone is the hardest thing I have EVER done..

~ I am not a stable person this week... ahhh too many big things this week thank you

~ He's a big toad now..

~There are minutes, hours , days that I can't wait to go back to work.... then they do something to pull me back in.

~xoxo Ashley xoxoxoxoxo

~So my husband told me to not cry on Sunday but to instead enjoy the day! hmmmm easy to say hard to do..

~ Kids I have loved my year with you both, I have had some hard days (which you will get once you have kids) but I have loved it more then you will ever know.. xoxox thanks guys xoxoxo it was a good run!

Well this girl is off to enjoy the day with the kidlets and my hubby!

1 comment:

  1. that's right! you're going back to work!!! sometimes it's nice to have a deadline in view.... because that makes you enjoy every minute with them more. you're such a good momma!

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map