Image Map

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lovely Turnes One

yeah yeah it happened 14 days ago I am sorry sweet girl...

So a year old! WOW where did the time go?? Camryn you my sweets are just a joy to be around. The last year has been some of the best times in my life, I have loved watching you figure out this world. I love that you are sweet and loving but will not sit quiet if something is happening you don't like. I have loved watched you in 365 short days make two boys fall madly, deeply and fully in love with you.

I have loved watching you perfect your wrinkled up nose smile which your Aunt P loves so much.

I have enjoyed our midnight meetings but am happy to see them get less and less since you are in daycare.

I have found your relationship with Jax to be one that I get excited to watch , you two can make each other laugh and scream in angry all in the same breath.. ah makes me think of my sister I love you Cherie xoxox

Camryn I hope you continue to light up, I hope you find joy in each day as you do now. I hope that when your older you know how cute you are as you do know. I hope you know that your dad and brother are the way they are cuss you made them fall in love with you and that they are only looking out for you. I hope you laugh easy and smile often as you have this year. I hope you take as much time as you need to do stuff (like you are with walking....) I hope you never forget that we love you, that we are here for you and that your one of the best things your dad and I ever did...

Well Lovely this past year has been just that Truly Lovely xoxoxooxoxoxox

Love ya buds!
Mom


The theme was the Princess and the Frog.. Thanks P for the awesome Cake!

1 comment:

  1. Great cake! Check it out....I'm giving you the Versatile Blogger Award.

    http://thetightropewalk-mom.blogspot.com/2011/10/thanks-for-compliment.html

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map