Image Map

Monday, January 23, 2012

Dinner Table

When Rob and I were planning our family I always thought of us as having 2 kids. I could picture the dinner table in my mind, I even knew we would have a boy and a girl (or so I willed the universe to get it). So when I had such a hard time adjusting to parenthood after Jax it was sad to me to think that we may just stop at one. I always had this feeling like our dinner table wasn’t filled yet. As time went on and we decided to have another baby I could see that table again in my mind. And this past week our table is as it always should be. FULL

That’s right little miss lovely is now out of the highchair and into the boaster! We are soo excited and my vision is complete as is our dinner table!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on moving up to a booster. I know what you mean about the whole "full" thing. I always thought the same way. Of course, I had my baby girl first and we were blessed with our baby boy recently and I am happy, overjoyed more like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see how you are so enjoying your lovely family Nicole. Facebook is such a wonderful thing to share your feelings with your family and friends and show how much you care and appreciate every moment with them. I admire you so much and all you do...keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Love me some Comments!! Feel free to share your thoughts with me..

 
Image Map